Who We Are?
We aim to
- To transform Nepal into a space fairing nation.
- Expand our wide network of students, young professionals, industry, academia, and governmental organizations who are interested in the emerging global space sector.
- Collaborate with international organizations to facilitate their outreach programs and help young students and professionals in Nepal pursue a career in the space sector.
- Facilitate the use and integration of space technology with other sectors in Nepal, e.g. Disaster preparedness and mitigation, survey department, use of space technology to inspire the next generation.
- Work with the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) in order to foster a productive environment for the space industry to flourish in Nepal.
Our passion for space unites us
We are a team comprised of researchers, young professionals and academicians who are passionate for the space industry and are dedicated to making Nepal a space fairing nation.
Bringing the benefits of space to Nepal
We intend to utilize Nepal’s unique geographical features to advance global space science and research, and we are working towards making space accessible to local Nepalese people.